How Zero Flex Got Started
Concerned by the increasing evidence of Beauty Parlor Stroke Syndrome
two Milwaukee area physicians put a great idea in action and began
to develop the Zero-Flex Hair Care System
product was initially designed to help save the lives of women who are at
risk of stroke due to the inappropriate positioning of the head and
neck Neck HyperExtension
during traditional salon washes.
As the product was developed, additional applications have been discovered:
- Prevention of musculoskeletal discomfort from Neck HyperExtension
- Use for disabled and wheelchair-bound clients
- Use by home based stylists
- Reduction of workers' compensation claims by stylists
Growing medical and legal evidence indicates that prevention of Neck HyperExtension
will become an increasingly important issue for salons.
product is an effective and affordable way to help salons
protect themselves and provide a safe and comfortable salon experience
for their clients and stylists.
- Increase awareness of the risks, to you and to your clients, of prolonged
- Educate salon owners and stylists and promote safe salon practices
- Provide a value-added service that salon owners can offer their customers,
increasing customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Provide a high-quality and highly professional product solution that salon owners
will be proud to offer
is a medical malady caused by incorrectly positioning the neck into shampoo bowls and backwash stations for shampoos, rinses, and processing.
Alarmingly, Neck HyperExtension has now been strongly linked to...