For Health Care
system is great for use on post-surgery, rehab, and
sub-acute floors and in long-term healthcare settings.
surgical recovery and having other conditions that prevent contact with water
can use the Zero-Flex
system without having to get in the shower.
is perfect for individuals in an arm cast, leg cast, or wheelchair:
anyone with limited mobility or restricted range-of-motion will benefit from
the upright neck and body positioning made possible by the Zero-Flex Hair Care System
system allows you to fully wash
and rinse a patient's hair, with warm water and real shampoo while they
are fully clothed, contributing to the patient's dignity, comfort and
quality of life.
system may help your facility
satisfy current and upcoming regulatory issues around patient quality
of care and the prevention of Neck HyperExtension
and may even help in
the process to obtain liability insurance or prevent increased rates.
system is seen as a value-added
service for your patients, attracting families and patients to your
The product is simple enough for all staff members to use comfortably
with a minimum of training.
Using the Zero-Flex
product in place of standard bathing protocals will
reduce lifts and transfers, thus reducing possible injury to the
staff as well as the patients.
For Salons, Stylists, Clients, and Home Users
- Unlike neck pads and portable shampoo basins, the Zero-Flex Hair Care System eliminates all Neck HyperExtension. This is especially helpful for individuals with musculoskeletal issues or risk of stroke, or those who become uncomfortable during washes and processes.
- Perfect for individuals in an arm cast or leg cast or wheelchair. Anyone with limited mobility or restricted range-of-motion will benefit from the upright neck and body positioning made possible by the Zero-Flex Hair Care System.
- Easily accommodates your existing stylist chairs, shampoo bowls and backwash stations, providing a fast and affordable solution.
- Basin completely encompasses the clients head, allowing the stylist to wash and rinse the front of the hair without splashing or dripping.
- Upright positioning eliminates the need for stylists to bend over while washing and rinsing hair, reducing back strain for stylists thus reducing employer injury.
- Innovative and pleasing design and high quality materials support the image-conscious salon market.
- Provides a value-added service to your clients that helps differentiate your salon from the competition.
is a medical malady caused by incorrectly positioning the neck into shampoo bowls and backwash stations for shampoos, rinses, and processing.
Alarmingly, Neck HyperExtension has now been strongly linked to...